Creating that perfect website involves an important collaboration between you and your chosen web agency.
Here are 5 pointers on how to prepare before your agency can get stuck into doing their magic.
- Think about why you want a website. What message do you want to get across? Is it going to be a brochure website, is it going to be a regular information hub, or maybe you want to sell online? Whatever you want your site to do, the more information you provide, the faster your agency can help you move forward.
- Think about the different people using your website. For example, as well as customers you may also need to provide information for suppliers, potential new staff and journalists.
- Research the types of website you like and don’t like. The more information you can give on your preferences, the easier it is for your agency to design your website in line with your expectations.
- Think about what you want people to do one they are on your website. Do you want them to call you, fill in a form, provide their contact details or buy online? Your website is an important sales generating tool so you’ll need to know how it fits into your sales process.
- Provide an outline of the information you want to give your website users. Think about your unique selling points and make sure the web agency knows what these are.
If you have an idea of these 5 points, you’re well on your way to getting the website that’s right for you, and more importantly, right for your customers!
Want to learn more? Get in touch. We’re always happy to help!