You are a friendly, creative and focused person that gets a kick out of creating impact in whatever you do. You’ll be working with the team (in a safe and socially distanced environment) in an office that’s designed to get the creative juices flowing on building brands throughout a number of sectors.
Ideally you will be available for full time work (8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday) but part time will also be considered. The role is for an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the contract.
Your role will include:
- Assisting with social media content creation, curation and scheduling
- Content creation for a variety of mediums, including websites &blogs
- Communicating with clients and suppliers to collate content
- Providing creative and organisational input in team meetings
- Creating presentations and graphics for social media
- Researching and implementing the latest changes in social media
- Monitoring and reporting on trends and analytics
- Assistance with administration
You will be comfortable communicating with team members, clients and suppliers whether by phone, digitally or in person.
If you’re looking for a role in a company that you can grow with, this could be the place for you.
You will have:
- A creative outlook with interest in marketing techniques, practices and trends
- A relevant portfolio of work
- A willingness to learn new things from other team members and take the initiative to independently learn
- Experience in using Canva and/ or the Adobe Suite
- A keen eye with attention to detail
- Good written skills
- An ability to use own initiative, solve problems and produce results without excessive management
- Excellent organizational skills
- An ability to bring new ideas to team meetings
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- 31 days holidays a year with an extra day for every year served (3 days account for the working days between Christmas and New Year. This will change depending on the days that Christmas and New Year’s day fall on)
- A cash plan allowing you to claim expenses for opticians, dentists, clinicians etc
- Pay day breakfast! Breakfast for the team on the last day of the month!
- Continuous development opportunities
- An enjoyable and creative working environment
- Social events paid for by the company
- Birthday lunch paid for by the company
- Be an influential decision maker in a small team
- Plenty of dad jokes
Our office is a 30 second walk from Saltaire train station
Interested? Send an up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected]