Vacancy – Digital Marketer
The role will require you to work from the head office on the increasing number of projects with the existing team. We require a skilled digital marketer who can work to tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for working closely with the team to assist brand building and growth for clients and the company alike.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have lots of input into the direction of a small company with significant career opportunities.
This role can be full time or part time, depending on the needs of the successful candidate.
You will be required to have knowledge and experience of:
- Social media content creation, curation and scheduling
- Social media advertising set up and management, particularly Facebook
- Copy writing and content creation for a variety of mediums, including websites & blogs
- Researching and implementing the latest changes in social media
We would require you to have:
- A creative outlook with interest in the marketing techniques, practices and trends
- An ability to communicate clearly with clients and manage relationships as required
- A strong portfolio of work
- A positive attitude and a good work ethic
- A desire to produce excellent quality every day
- A willingness to learn new things from other team members and take the initiative to independently learn
- Marketing/ PR/ Social Media related training/ qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- A keen eye with attention to detail
- A good phone manner
- Good written skills
- Ability to use own initiative, solve problems and produce results without excessive management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to bring new ideas to team meetings
- A mature attitude with an ability to lead parts of projects where required
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- 31 days holidays a year with an extra day for every year served (3 days account for the working days between Christmas and New Year. This will change depending on the days that Christmas and New Year’s day fall on)
- A cash plan allowing you to claim expenses for opticians, dentists, clinicians etc.
- Pay day breakfast! Breakfast for the team on the last day of the month!
- Continuous development opportunities
- An enjoyable and creative working environment
- Regular social events paid for by the company
- Birthday lunch paid for by the company
- Be an influential decision maker in a small team
Xpand was formed in 2007 as a full-service marketing agency. Over the years we have built a client base throughout a variety of sectors nationwide. Our focus on high quality combined with personal service allows us to gain and retain clients on a regular basis.
We have recently doubled our studio space which has allowed our relaxed yet professional work culture to thrive further to help maintain the high standards that have helped us achieve our success.
It’s an exciting time for the company where new opportunities constantly present themselves giving all team members the opportunity to learn and grow together.
Interested? Send an up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected]