Digital Marketing Executive
Are you the right fit?
You’re organised and you’re a great communicator. You have a love for marketing and want to support a team that works together to deliver well thought out strategies. You can work to tight deadlines and you’re interested in the latest movements in social media and email marketing. You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for a career. If this describes you, keep reading.
You can work with internal team members to write hard hitting content, support creating strategies, set up and manage email marketing, build social media profiles and bring creative ideas to the table.
You’ll be part of a respected business and will be a large cog in a small machine – a great opportunity to influence the way things are done. We’re always evolving as people, and so will your career as the company grows.
The company you’ll be working with…
First and foremost, we’re good people that want to make a difference to the world around us. But what does this mean? This could be as simple and as powerful as helping businesses grow so they can boost their local economy, create new jobs and spend more money supporting the causes close to their hearts.
We’re a small, full service digital marketing agency that works with clients primarily with B to B companies throughout Yorkshire but also nationwide. Marketing strategy is a key component in what we do and all the tactics that come with it. You’ll be involved in developing and implementing strategies for clients as well as our own internal marketing.
Would you fit into a team like this?
Your role will include:
- Set up and management of email marketing campaigns
- Social media content creation, curation and scheduling
- Supporting the team to create digital marketing strategies
- Content creation for a variety of mediums, including email marketing and blogs
- Communicating with clients and suppliers to collate content
- Providing creative and organisational input in team meetings
- Creating presentations and graphics for social media using Canva
- Researching and implementing the latest changes in social media
- Monitoring and reporting on trends and analytics
- Assistance with administration
You will have:
- A creative outlook with an interest in marketing techniques, practices and trends
- 2 years of marketing related experience
- A relevant portfolio of work
- A willingness to learn new things from other team members and take the initiative to independently learn
- Experience in using Canva and/ or the Adobe Suite
- Great written skills
- An ability to use own initiative, solve problems and produce results without excessive management
- Excellent organizational skills
- An ability to bring new ideas to team meetings
What you’ll get when working with us
- A competitive salary based on experience and ability
- A team target driven incentive scheme for team outings (including a day trip to Dublin!)
- 31 days holidays a year (3 days account for the working days between Christmas and New Year. This will change depending on the days that Christmas and New Year’s day fall on)
- 1 extra day holiday for every year served up to a limit of 5 years
- Initially office based with working from home option once you’re settled in
- A cash plan allowing you to claim expenses for opticians, dentists, clinicians etc.
- Pay day breakfast – breakfast for the team on the last day of the month!
- A company established for 14 years with plans for growth
- Early finish on Fridays
- 30 second walk from nearest train station
- An enjoyable and creative working environment
- Regular social events paid for by the company
- Birthday lunch paid for by the company
- Be an influential decision maker in a small team
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Return to the home page