Xpand was formed in 2007 as a full-service marketing agency. Over the years we have built a client base throughout a variety of sectors nationwide. Our focus on high quality combined with personal service allows us to gain and retain clients on a regular basis.
Our recent move to a new, larger studio in the heart of the World Heritage site of Saltaire is part of our future expansion plans. This move has allowed our relaxed yet professional work culture to thrive further to help maintain the high standards that have helped us achieve our success.
It’s an exciting time for the company where new opportunities constantly present themselves giving all team members the opportunity to learn and grow together.
Interested? Watch the video below & read on…
Front-end Web Developer
We are currently recruiting for a front-end web developer to work from our offices in Saltaire on a full-time basis.
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Company: A small full-service marketing agency working with clients throughout the UK that include household names. A great team to be a part of with a non-conventional approach to office life. A great opportunity for someone to play a big role in a small business.
Role: The role will require you to work from the head office on online projects with the existing team. We require a skilled front-end web developer that can work to tight deadlines.
As the technical lead in the business, you will be responsible for learning about new and existing technologies, building websites and maintaining the company’s existing portfolio of online projects.
Required knowledge and experience:
- HTML & CSS
- PHP (basic)
- Experience in working with WordPress (minimum 2 years) and knowledge of creating themes
- Website development factoring in all the latest on-site SEO factors
- External API integration
- Email marketing template coding
- Server and domain administration
Advantageous but not essential:
- Git version control
- Command line/terminal commands
- SSH skills
- Understanding of DNS records
Required skills and attributes:
- An analytical and process driven mindset
- A real focus on quality and attention to detail
- An ability to work as a team as well as on your own
- A keen eye with attention to detail
- An ability to communicate clearly with clients when required
- An interest in the latest technological trends
- A good phone manner
- An ability to use own initiative and produce results without excessive management
- Excellent organizational skills
- An ability to bring new ideas to team meetings
- A mature attitude with an ability to lead parts of projects where required
Package on offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Target driven incentive scheme for Christmas bonus and team outings
- 31 days of holiday per year (3 days account for the working days between Christmas and New Year. This will change depending on the days that Christmas and New Year’s day fall on)
- 1 extra day holiday for every year served up to a limit of 5 years
- A cash plan allowing you to claim expenses for opticians, dentists, clinicians etc.
- Payday breakfast! Breakfast for the team on the last day of the month paid for by the company
- Continuous development opportunities
- An enjoyable and creative working environment
- Regular social events paid for by the company
- Birthday lunch paid for by the company
- Friday drinks in the office bar
- Be an influential decision maker in a small team
Interested? Send an up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected]