WordPress/ front end developer
Are you the right fit?
You’re an analytical thinker. You can work with a wider team. You can deliver results within timeframes specified by you. You’re a good communicator. You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for a career. If this describes you, keep reading.
You can work with internal team members as the team’s most technically competent person and co-ordinate external suppliers on wider projects to deliver web development results to clients that trust you and the team with their websites.
You’ll be part of a respected business in the small business world and will be a large cog in a small machine – a great opportunity to influence the way things are done. We’re always evolving as people, and so will your career as the company grows.
You will have knowledge and experience of:
- Experience in working with WordPress (minimum 2 years) and knowledge of creating themes
- HTML & CSS
- PHP (basic)
- Website development factoring in all the latest on-site SEO factors
- Git version control
- Object oriented programming
Nice to have but not essential:
- Web pack experience
- Pulling assets from designs created in Adobe XD
What you’ll get when working with us
- A competitive salary based on experience and ability
- A team target driven incentive scheme for team outings (including a day trip to Dublin!)
- 31 days holidays a year (3 days account for the working days between Christmas and New Year. This will change depending on the days that Christmas and New Year’s day fall on)
- 1 extra days holiday for every year served up to a limit of 5 years.
- A cash plan allowing you to claim expenses for opticians, dentists, clinicians etc.
- Pay day breakfast! Breakfast for the team on the last day of the month!
- Continuous development opportunities
- An enjoyable and creative working environment
- Regular social events paid for by the company
- Birthday lunch paid for by the company
- Be an influential decision maker in a small team
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Return to the home page