Help us bring a smile to a child’s face this Christmas.
We hope, like every year, you can help us reach (and even exceed) our target of 20 gifts.
Taking part is easy:
- Let us know that you’d like to get involved
- We will then provide you with the gender and age of a child from our list
- Buy a gift for your allocated child (£5-£10 is a suitable budget. Please do not wrap the gifts as they need to be checked by the charity before being given to the child)
- Arrange delivery to our office in Saltaire (ordering online is probably the easiest way. Our address is 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LA)
- Let us know (via the email address below) what you have bought so we can allocate the gift against the child’s name
- We will pass them onto JCI Bradford, who will distribute them before Christmas Day
The deadline for donating your gift is strictly 4 pm on December the 8th
If you would like to donate a gift, please email us at: [email protected]
For more information on what to donate, visit the JCI Secret Santa Appeal page.