This Christmas we want to help disadvantaged children have a happier festive holiday. Every year we support JCI Bradford’s Secret Santa Appeal and donate gifts to bring a smile to the faces of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We hope, like every year, you can help us reach (and even exceed) our target of 20 gifts.
It’s easy to take part:
- Let us know you want to help
- We’ll give you a gift label with a child’s name, age and gender
- Buy a gift for your allocated child (£5-£10 is a suitable budget)
- Arrange for it to be dropped off at our Saltaire office
- We’ll pass them to JCI Bradford, who will distribute them before Christmas day.
The deadline for handing in your gift is the 6th December.
If you’d like to donate a gift, please email us: [email protected]
For more information on what to donate, visit the JCI Secret Santa Appeal page.