This scheme provides dedicated funded support to eligible pre-start, start-up, and young businesses with a focus on B2B (Business to Business) who have strong growth ambitions to expand and create jobs in the Leeds City Region.
The grant can be used to fund costs that support growth and job creation in your business, including:
- Website design and development
- Developing initial marketing collateral
- Tools and production equipment
- IT and office furniture
To be eligible for small business funding, your business must:
- Be based in the Leeds City Region or surrounding areas
- Have been in operation for less than three years
- Employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover less than €50 million
- Be able to contribute at least 50% of the cost
- Have not received state aid in excess of €200,000 over the previous 3 years
- Have a business bank account
- Provide a business plan, cash-flow forecast, and end of year accounts or similar (if applicable)
- Clearly explain the benefits and the needs for the grant support
- Have 100% of all start-up costs and have the ability to cash-flow these costs. This is because the grant is claimed by the business after the project money is spent.
Do you think you would benefit from this? If so, get in touch, we’re happy to tell you more about how you can apply!