Who we are and how to contact us
Xpand Marketing Ltd is a marketing agency that works with clients across a wide range of sectors in the UK and abroad. We help them with strategic marketing decisions and to implement marketing campaigns that get results.
Our registered office is:
11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LA
Company Registration number: 8964605
You can contact us in the following ways:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: 01274 589999
- Through this website: https://xpandmarketing.co.uk/
- By post at the above address.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This policy refers to personal data collected by us via:
- Our website
- Email correspondence
- Telephone calls
- Paper communication
- Social media
- Enquiring about or or buying services from us
- Events or exhibitions
If you access third-party websites via links on our website, you should be aware that these are outside of our control and they will have their own privacy policies governing the use of personal data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- information generated by the work, service or relationship we have with you, including business details and bank and financial information.
- information generated by visiting our website or engaging with our social media, including IP addresses, social media handles or usernames.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect information
We may collect and process information that you provide during your correspondence with us. This could be (but is not limited to):
- Giving information directly to us by filling in forms or other media on our website.
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Requesting information on our services or downloads
- Communicating with us via email, telephone or written correspondence.
We will only use your data when the law allows us to. Our legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- You have given us consent to process your data for any of the purposes laid out below.
- Collecting information for the purpose of entering into a contract with Xpand Marketing or for the purpose of fulfilling a contract.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests or fundamental rights do not override those interests.
The purposes for which we will collect and process your data are shown below:
- To manage our relationship and administer our business either as part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- To execute a contract or request.
- Where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of our products or services by appropriate communication methods unless you’ve objected to us doing so.
- Sending you marketing and information about our business via email if you have consented to it.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not share your data with third-parties unless absolutely necessary. Instances may include, but are not limited to:
- Suppliers providing services to help us run our business or fulfil a contract.
- Printers and email service providers or other suppliers who help us to send our newsletters and communications
- Where we are required to by law
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]. You can unsubscribe from email communications at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, free of charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, Bradford, BD18 3LA. Please provide a return address and contact email in order to receive your information.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, but if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also request that your information is deleted from our system at any time, free of charge, by writing to Xpand Marketing, 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, Bradford, BD18 3LA or emailing [email protected].
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
When the purposes for which we have collected the data for have ended we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you are unhappy with the way that we are processing your personal information, please contact us in the first instance in order for us to rectify the issue. You can use any of the contact methods listed on this page. If you are still unhappy then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. You can find more information on making a complaint on the Information Commissioner’s website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure where reasonably possible. Unfortunately, transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavour to to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
We are often sent CV’s by people looking for employment opportunities. In this instance, we will hold your CV for six months and we will contact you to let you know that this is happening.
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
It does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to the site. Google will not associate IP address with any other data held by Google.
Cookies Set By Google Analytics:
- _ga GA Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users.
- _gat GA Google Analytics cookie, used to throttle request rate
- To uniquely identify visitors shown in Wordfence Live traffic.
- To track a user who was previously logged into WordPress but has logged out to ensure that Falcon cache does not show that user cached pages.
- If a user has visited a unique page that allows them to bypass country blocking a cookie is set to identify that user so that country blocking does not prevent them from viewing the site.
Cookies set by WordFence:
wordfence_verifiedHuman – Wordfence Cookie used to verify if the visitor is a bot or human
wfvt_1614852471 – Wordfence Tracks a user duration so that so that the page views can be grouped together
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Lucky Orange Web Analytics Service
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience.
Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website.
Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system.
You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service here. Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.