- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
It does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to the site. Google will not associate IP address with any other data held by Google.
Cookies Set By Google Analytics:
- _ga GA Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users.
- _gat GA Google Analytics cookie, used to throttle request rate
- To uniquely identify visitors shown in Wordfence Live traffic.
- To track a user who was previously logged into WordPress but has logged out to ensure that Falcon cache does not show that user cached pages.
- If a user has visited a unique page that allows them to bypass country blocking a cookie is set to identify that user so that country blocking does not prevent them from viewing the site.
Cookies set by WordFence:
wordfence_verifiedHuman – Wordfence Cookie used to verify if the visitor is a bot or human
wfvt_1614852471 – Wordfence Tracks a user duration so that so that the page views can be grouped together
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Lucky Orange Web Analytics Service
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience.
Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website.
Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system.
You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service here. Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Our legal basis
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- You have given us consent to process your data for any of the purposes laid out below.
- For the purpose of entering into a contract with Xpand Marketing or for the purpose of fulfiling a contract.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will periodically send emails with useful and actionable marketing insights.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. You can unsubscribe from email communications at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, free of charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, Bradford, BD18 3LA. Please provide a return address and contact email in order to receive your information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also request that your information is deleted from our system at any time, free of charge, by writing to Xpand Marketing, 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, Bradford, BD18 3LA or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not hear from you, your data will be kept on file for two years before being deleted from our database unless you elect to opt-in again.
If you are unhappy with the way that we are processing your personal information, please contact us in the first instance in order for us to rectify the issue. If you are still unhappy then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. You can find more information on making a complaint on the Information Commissioner’s website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/