Once described as a passing fad, social media is now an integral part of any marketing campaign.
Online users are used to communicating with their favourite businesses and brands through social media, so there’s no excuse for your business not having a presence. Without active profiles, your business risks its online reputation and being left behind by the competition.
Social media offers many great business benefits, including:
- Increased brand awareness
- Streamlined customer service
- Open communication with your customers
- Cost effective promotion of products and services
Do you still need convincing? This video explains why your business needs to be active on social media, in less than 60 seconds:
- There are 3 billion Internet users in the world and 2.1 billion are active on social media (1)
- Three in five Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) say they’ve gained new customers by using social media (2)
- 64% of Twitter users and 51% of Facebook users are more likely to buy the products of brands they follow online (3)
- 50% of shoppers have made a purchase based on a recommendation through a social media network (3)
- Linkedin generates more leads for Business-to-Business (B2B) companies than Facebook, Twitter or blogs. (4)
Can your business afford to miss out on some of the great opportunities that social media provides?