This Christmas we want to help disadvantaged children have a happier festive holiday. Every year we support JCI Bradford’s Secret Santa Appeal and donate gifts, with help from the local community, to bring a smile to the faces of those less fortunate than ourselves.
Help us bring a smile to a child’s face this Christmas
We hope, like every year, you can help us reach (and even exceed) our target of 15 gifts.
Taking part is easy:
- Let us know that you’d like to get involved
- We will then provide you with the gender and age of a child from our list
- Buy a gift for your allocated child (£5-£10 is a suitable budget. Please do not wrap the gifts as they need to be checked by the charity before being given to the child)
- Arrange delivery to our office in Saltaire (ordering online is probably the easiest way. Our address is 11 Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LA)
- Let us know (via the email address below) what you have bought so we can allocate the gift against the child’s name
- We will pass them onto JCI Bradford, who will distribute them before Christmas Day
The deadline for donating your gift is strictly 3pm on December the 10th
If you would like to donate a gift, please email us at: [email protected]
For more information on what to donate, visit the JCI Secret Santa Appeal page.