Andrew is a business coach, public speaker and author of four books. He runs his podcasts on a regular basis and features guests from all business sectors.
The podcast took place 4 weeks into lock down in the UK due to the Coronavirus. The UK business economy initially froze on the announcement of lock down and most business owners saw preservation of cash flow to be a priority. Once the SME sector had recovered from the initial shock of this, a lot of businesses began to plan around the key action points to survive the crisis. Marketing is a fundamental function in business and Jag talks about the marketing that SMEs need to consider.
Topics covered in this podcast include:
- The general challenges of being in business
- The seven stages to achieve marketing return on investment (ROI)
- How SMEs need to adjust their offering to survive the current circumstances
- How to market to your audience based on where they are in your sales funnel
- Making use of social media, particularly LinkedIn
- Brand values
- Supporting troubled clients
Listen to the podcast below or by searching ‘The Tingle Zone’ via your podcast platform