A written plan, even in its most basic form, will help you achieve your objectives much faster. There is a clarity involved in writing down your thoughts that will help you focus on what is important. At the very least you need to think about:
- Where you want your business to be in the next 12 months
- Where your business is now
- Where your business has been
- How you want to get there
- What other opportunities are available for you to take advantage of
By answering these 5 questions you will be creating the framework for your marketing plan.
Want to know more about how we can help your business grow? Get in touch!