Email marketing is a tried and trusted marketing tactic and for a very good reason! Online users routinely check their emails, even more than social media. In fact, 91% of users check their email at least once a day! 
Email is an effective way of connecting with, and retaining, customers and offers many benefits to your business, for example:
- There’s no delay between dispatch and receipt of a message.
- It’s personal. It offers one-on-one communication with a user.
- It’s inexpensive, offering fantastic returns on investment.
- It’s measurable.
Not sure it’s for you? This video explains why your business needs email marketing, in less than 60 seconds:
- Email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search marketing and social media. (2)
- A message is five times more likely to be seen in email than via Facebook. (3)
- Email produces a return on investment (ROI). It prompts purchases three times more than social media and the average order value is 17% higher. (4)
- 72% of people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. (5)
We helped a client win £40,000 of business from a £400 email marketing campaign. That’s a 100:1 return on investment!
- eMarketer, Email Marketing Benchmarks: Key Data, Trends, and Metrics, February 2013.