As part of the Digital U digital conference taking place between 22nd and 26th June, our director, Jag, will be talking about '6 Post Lockdown Marketing Tactics' to help you navigate through the challenging times ahead.
- When: Monday 22 June
- Duration: 1 hour
- Time: 4pm
- Cost: FREE
Who should attend?
Business owners or marketing personnel responsible for seeing a service based SME through the tough times ahead.
Why should I attend?
The UK economy shrunk by 20.4% in April due to lockdown. There was already talk of a potential recession before Covid-19, so it’s fair to say, the world economy will definitely be seeing difficult times ahead.
Now is the time to have a plan in place to ensure you are able to maintain brand presence and still win work from new and existing customers.
In this webinar, Jag will talk about 6 key post lockdown marketing tactics to use as part of your marketing strategy to survive the impending recession.
In this FREE session Jag will cover:
- Ways to ensure you retain your existing client loyalty
- Emphasising your core values and how they fit around your approach to business during these difficult times
- Tactics around creating value adding content to gain and retain clients
- Productising your service to differentiate yourself
- Understanding your competition on the digital landscape
- Reviewing and measuring your marketing activity. There is so much you can learn just from drilling into the facts around your business.
What people said about our last webinar
Our last webinar was held on Thursday 28th May. We had 32 attendees Here’s what they had to say about the event.
This event has now passed.