Jag Panesar will be holding a one hour live webinar on ‘5 ways to convert your website visitors into customers’. Since setting up Xpand in 2007, Jag has worked with clients throughout the UK to deliver return on investment and website conversion has often been at the heart of this.
- When: Thursday 28th May
- Duration: 1 hour
- Time: 11am
- Cost: FREE
Who should attend?
Business owners or marketing personnel responsible for generating enquiries for any business to business (B to B) organisation website.
Why should I attend?
In the current economic climate, you need to make the best possible use of digital marketing to ensure business continuity and, more importantly, profitability.
Your website is central to your digital marketing efforts. If you feel you could get more enquiries from your website, this webinar will provide you with valuable insight into suitable actions to take.
Here are some interesting statistics:
Research has shown that humans have an attention span of 8 seconds (one second less than a gold fish). If your website isn’t getting your visitor’s attention almost immediately, you’ve lost a potential customer.
Studies show that 88% of people carry out research online before buying. That means your website is central to the vast majority your potential customers’ decision making process. If you’re not following the right techniques, you’re losing potential sales.
70% of small business websites don’t have a call to action (CTA) on their home page. Without a strong call to action in a digitally crowded world, you’re limiting your chances of gaining a new enquiry.
In this FREE session we cover
- What you need to consider when placing calls to action (CTAs) on each page of your website and how to get the best out of them. Sometimes it can be as simple as changing one word!
- Following ‘The Xpand Funnel’ to capture website visitor data
- Building credibility through testimonials and reviews, but not just any testimonials and reviews.
- The importance of concise, high quality content that leads your website user to different pages on your website. Your goal should be to capture as much of their time as possible.
- Creating a landing page dedicated to your LinkedIn connections
What people said about our last webinar
Our last webinar was held on Friday 1st May. We had 56 attendees. Here’s what they had to say about the event:
- 62% rated the event as excellent. 38% rated it as very good.
- 81% said they were very likely to recommend a friend or colleague to a future webinar put on by Xpand.
- 100% answered ‘yes’ when they were asked if they learnt valuable, usable, new information at the webinar